Singer Pete Burns spotted filming in Barnstaple
The singer and television star was filming top secret scenes for a new television show.
‘DEAD or Alive’ singer Pete Burns was spotted in Barnstaple on Wednesday afternoon filming for a new television series.
The famous face, who also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2006, was seen being filmed outside Voodoo Body Piercing in Queen Street, Barnstaple.
He was seen wearing a dress and heels walking in and out of the shop, where it is believed he filmed scenes that remain strictly under-wraps.
A Channel Four spokesman confirmed a crew had been filming in North Devon for the new television series of ‘Body Shockers’.
The series will air later this year on E4.
Did you spot Pete Burns in Barnstaple? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 3 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 4 OPINION: Support North Devon's fantastic live music venues - Andy McAuley
- 5 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 6 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 7 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 8 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 9 Barnstaple shop volunteer Jo wins Flame of Hope Award
- 10 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant