Singer Pete Burns spotted filming in Barnstaple
The singer and television star was filming top secret scenes for a new television show.
‘DEAD or Alive’ singer Pete Burns was spotted in Barnstaple on Wednesday afternoon filming for a new television series.
The famous face, who also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2006, was seen being filmed outside Voodoo Body Piercing in Queen Street, Barnstaple.
He was seen wearing a dress and heels walking in and out of the shop, where it is believed he filmed scenes that remain strictly under-wraps.
A Channel Four spokesman confirmed a crew had been filming in North Devon for the new television series of ‘Body Shockers’.
You may also want to watch:
The series will air later this year on E4.
Did you spot Pete Burns in Barnstaple? Send your photos to email@example.com
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety