Singer Pete Burns spotted filming in Barnstaple
The singer and television star was filming top secret scenes for a new television show.
‘DEAD or Alive’ singer Pete Burns was spotted in Barnstaple on Wednesday afternoon filming for a new television series.
The famous face, who also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2006, was seen being filmed outside Voodoo Body Piercing in Queen Street, Barnstaple.
He was seen wearing a dress and heels walking in and out of the shop, where it is believed he filmed scenes that remain strictly under-wraps.
A Channel Four spokesman confirmed a crew had been filming in North Devon for the new television series of ‘Body Shockers’.
You may also want to watch:
The series will air later this year on E4.
Did you spot Pete Burns in Barnstaple? Send your photos to email@example.com
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 8 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 9 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 10 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses