Signed Barbarians shirt up for grabs following Atlantic Village store launch
THE Cotton Traders store in Bideford s Atlantic Village outlet centre has been so successful that it has moved into larger premises. The store is now the largest of the 95 in the UK, carrying more than 30 per cent new stock. It is 700sq ft bigger than th
THE Cotton Traders' store in Bideford's Atlantic Village outlet centre has been so successful that it has moved into larger premises.
The store is now the largest of the 95 in the UK, carrying more than 30 per cent new stock. It is 700sq ft bigger than the old store.
Malcolm McNeill, the southern area manager for Cotton Traders said the Bideford store had consistently performed among the top 10 in the UK, including 30 outlet stores.
The Bideford team had won the Outstanding Customer Service award for 2009, he said.
You may also want to watch:
Jane McLeod, centre manager at Atlantic Village, said: "Due to the ever growing popularity of their Guinness, ladies' and rugby clothing ranges, Cotton Traders have bucked the trend with a huge increase in year-on-year sales over the last 12 months.
"This new store will not only carry more current season stock, but also have a 50 per cent larger dedicated clearance area with up to 70 per cent off the RRP."
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 8 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 9 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
WIN A SIGNED BARBARIAN RUGBY SHIRT
THE Gazette has teamed up with Cotton Traders and Atlantic Village to offer readers the chance to win a rare rugby shirt signed by 25 Barbarian players who took part in a match against South Africa in 2007.
All you have to do is answer the following question: How many Cotton Traders' stores are there in the UK?
Pop your answer on a postcard or back of an envelope and send it to: Shirt Comp, North Devon Gazette, Unit 3, Old Station Road, Barnstaple EX32 8PB by next Wednesday (December 2). Usual Gazette rules apply. The first correct answer drawn will win. No correspondence will be entered into.