Sign up now for North Devon Foodfest
- Credit: Archant
Stands now available for the region’s biggest celebration of food and drink at Barnstaple Pannier Market
Producers and exhibitors are being urged to secure their place at North Devon’s biggest celebration of local food and drink this October 16.
Foodfest at Barnstaple Pannier Market will feature more than 100 exhibitors and five top chefs from some of North Devon’s best local restaurants.
The deadline for exhibitors who wish to have a stand there is Monday, August 1.
The chef demo stage will again take place in the Queen’s Theatre and will welcome a host of top local chefs cooking some of their favourite recipes, as well giving hints, top tips and talking about how local ingredients influence their cooking.
You may also want to watch:
North Devon Council’s executive member for economic development, Councillor Pat Barker, says: “The Foodfest goes from strength to strength and is now a firm favourite in the local foodie calendar.
“Last year more than 10,000 people visited throughout the day, which is a fantastic boost for the local economy. I expect space to be snapped up, so if your business is interested in taking part, get in quick if you want to be part of North Devon’s hottest food event of the year.”
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 5 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
Barnstaple town centre manager Hannah Harrington added: “I am really excited that Barnstaple Town Centre Management is hosting this year’s event, which I am sure will be as busy and as popular as ever.
“It is a great opportunity to showcase and celebrate the best of our local food and drink and it will, as always, help promote our area and support local suppliers, growers and traders.”
Complete an online form at www.barnstaple.co.uk/north-devon-foodfest/ or contact Hannah Harrington or Isabelle Bronham for more information, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01271 321049.