Sign up now for North Devon Foodfest
- Credit: Archant
Stands now available for the region’s biggest celebration of food and drink at Barnstaple Pannier Market
Producers and exhibitors are being urged to secure their place at North Devon’s biggest celebration of local food and drink this October 16.
Foodfest at Barnstaple Pannier Market will feature more than 100 exhibitors and five top chefs from some of North Devon’s best local restaurants.
The deadline for exhibitors who wish to have a stand there is Monday, August 1.
The chef demo stage will again take place in the Queen’s Theatre and will welcome a host of top local chefs cooking some of their favourite recipes, as well giving hints, top tips and talking about how local ingredients influence their cooking.
You may also want to watch:
North Devon Council’s executive member for economic development, Councillor Pat Barker, says: “The Foodfest goes from strength to strength and is now a firm favourite in the local foodie calendar.
“Last year more than 10,000 people visited throughout the day, which is a fantastic boost for the local economy. I expect space to be snapped up, so if your business is interested in taking part, get in quick if you want to be part of North Devon’s hottest food event of the year.”
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Barnstaple town centre manager Hannah Harrington added: “I am really excited that Barnstaple Town Centre Management is hosting this year’s event, which I am sure will be as busy and as popular as ever.
“It is a great opportunity to showcase and celebrate the best of our local food and drink and it will, as always, help promote our area and support local suppliers, growers and traders.”
Complete an online form at www.barnstaple.co.uk/north-devon-foodfest/ or contact Hannah Harrington or Isabelle Bronham for more information, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01271 321049.