Sign up for North Devon Heritage Open Days
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever. The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne s Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderto
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever.
The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne's Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderton House in Goodleigh - which are not usually open to the public, available for them to visit free of charge.
Organiser the North Devon Conservation Society is looking for new venues and projects to be included in this years programme and also individuals who can help coordinate and promote the event.
For businesses, Heritage Open Days can provide free publicity and this year is no exception. There will be nationwide coverage through national press along with a dedicated website where events will be listed.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to express interest contact society chairman Philip Milton on (01271) 344300, email email@example.com or call Denise Holton at Barnstaple Heritage Centre on (01271) 373003.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 4 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 5 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner