Sign up for North Devon Heritage Open Days
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever. The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne s Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderto
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever.
The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne's Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderton House in Goodleigh - which are not usually open to the public, available for them to visit free of charge.
Organiser the North Devon Conservation Society is looking for new venues and projects to be included in this years programme and also individuals who can help coordinate and promote the event.
For businesses, Heritage Open Days can provide free publicity and this year is no exception. There will be nationwide coverage through national press along with a dedicated website where events will be listed.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to express interest contact society chairman Philip Milton on (01271) 344300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denise Holton at Barnstaple Heritage Centre on (01271) 373003.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 6 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners