Sign up for North Devon Heritage Open Days
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever. The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne s Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderto
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever.
The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne's Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderton House in Goodleigh - which are not usually open to the public, available for them to visit free of charge.
Organiser the North Devon Conservation Society is looking for new venues and projects to be included in this years programme and also individuals who can help coordinate and promote the event.
For businesses, Heritage Open Days can provide free publicity and this year is no exception. There will be nationwide coverage through national press along with a dedicated website where events will be listed.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to express interest contact society chairman Philip Milton on (01271) 344300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denise Holton at Barnstaple Heritage Centre on (01271) 373003.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land