Sign up for North Devon Heritage Open Days
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever. The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne s Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderto
After the success of last year North Devon Heritage Open Days event organisers are appealing for buildings and volunteers to make this year bigger and better than ever.
The event sees historic buildings - such as St Anne's Chapel in Barnstaple and Anderton House in Goodleigh - which are not usually open to the public, available for them to visit free of charge.
Organiser the North Devon Conservation Society is looking for new venues and projects to be included in this years programme and also individuals who can help coordinate and promote the event.
For businesses, Heritage Open Days can provide free publicity and this year is no exception. There will be nationwide coverage through national press along with a dedicated website where events will be listed.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to express interest contact society chairman Philip Milton on (01271) 344300, email email@example.com or call Denise Holton at Barnstaple Heritage Centre on (01271) 373003.
- 1 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 2 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 3 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 8 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 9 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 10 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'