Sign up for new Mind, Body and Soul Festival
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Get the date in your diaries for brand new festival in North Devon this April.
The BIG Sheep is still looking for exhibitors for its inaugural Mind, Body and Soul festival.
The brand new event, sponsored by My Town: Bideford, on April 25 and 26 will give visitors a chance to try new experiences, from meditation and yoga to allergy testing and massage.
Katrina Joseph, a holistic therapist based in Bideford, said: “A festival of this nature in North Devon is long overdue and I’m sure will be a huge success and hopefully become an annual event in the North Devon calendar.”
Anne Tattersall, event co-ordinator, said: “We want to create a safe, honest and ethical environment that allows visitors to come along secure in the knowledge that they will be treated with respect; that they can trust the advice or service they require and that they will enjoy their day.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Anne on 07971 696192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 3 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 4 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 5 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 6 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 7 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs