Sign up for new Mind, Body and Soul Festival
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Get the date in your diaries for brand new festival in North Devon this April.
The BIG Sheep is still looking for exhibitors for its inaugural Mind, Body and Soul festival.
The brand new event, sponsored by My Town: Bideford, on April 25 and 26 will give visitors a chance to try new experiences, from meditation and yoga to allergy testing and massage.
Katrina Joseph, a holistic therapist based in Bideford, said: “A festival of this nature in North Devon is long overdue and I’m sure will be a huge success and hopefully become an annual event in the North Devon calendar.”
Anne Tattersall, event co-ordinator, said: “We want to create a safe, honest and ethical environment that allows visitors to come along secure in the knowledge that they will be treated with respect; that they can trust the advice or service they require and that they will enjoy their day.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Anne on 07971 696192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 8 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's