Sign up for Le Mans-style go kart race for Chemo Appeal
Ten teams are needed for the two-hour non-stop race taking place next month.
TEAMS are being recruited for a two-hour non-stop Le Mans style go kart race in aid of the Chemotherapy Appeal next month.
Ten teams of five people are needed for the races at the North Devon Go Karting Centre to go ahead, with a silent auction also being held on the day.
The event on September 7 is organised by Steve Fowler, of Barnstaple, who wanted to raise money for the appeal after his close friend was diagnosed with cancer.
He said: “I’ve taken a two year break but previously organised this event four years in a row; it’s a great laugh.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs £175 per team, including a £50 donation to the appeal, and forms must be in by August 23.
For more information or to enter a team, call Steve on 07728 397992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses