Shed pounds for pounds to help the Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
Purple Patch: Jon the big Chemo Appeal Sponsored Slim.
JOIN a sponsored slim to lose the festive excess and raise money for the Chemotherapy Appeal at the same time.
To take part in the Chemotherapy Appeal Sponsor Slim, follow these three simple steps: Decide how much you want to lose, ask your friends and family to sponsor you and download a sponsor form and record sheet from the fund raising website or contact the appeal team.
Fund raising officer Julie Whitton is leading the way by disposing of any leftover Christmas sweets as soon as possible before joining the big slim.
“This is just one of the activities where people can get involved and support the Chemotherapy Appeal,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any fundraising ideas of your own, please get in touch.”
For more information about the appeal, upcoming events and to download a sponsorship form, visit www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/fundraising.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 9 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal