Shed pounds for pounds to help the Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
Purple Patch: Jon the big Chemo Appeal Sponsored Slim.
JOIN a sponsored slim to lose the festive excess and raise money for the Chemotherapy Appeal at the same time.
To take part in the Chemotherapy Appeal Sponsor Slim, follow these three simple steps: Decide how much you want to lose, ask your friends and family to sponsor you and download a sponsor form and record sheet from the fund raising website or contact the appeal team.
Fund raising officer Julie Whitton is leading the way by disposing of any leftover Christmas sweets as soon as possible before joining the big slim.
“This is just one of the activities where people can get involved and support the Chemotherapy Appeal,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any fundraising ideas of your own, please get in touch.”
For more information about the appeal, upcoming events and to download a sponsorship form, visit www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/fundraising.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 4 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash