Shebbear students impress with LAMD results
- Credit: Archant
Four of the 10 students who sat the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art exams received a distinction.
TEN Shebbear College students have received impressive results after working for months towards their London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) qualifications.
Eight of the students took the acting exam and two took a duologue in acting exam.
Four students achieved a distinction grade, six students gaining merit grades and one student gained a pass grade.
Susannah Billeter, Shebbear College’s LAMDA teacher said she was delighted with their results, stating that they were ‘excellent’.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “All of the students showed great commitment in the development of the characters for their chosen pieces.
“Some of the students will be sitting further LAMDA Examinations later in June and we wish them luck with these.”
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief