Shebbear students impress with LAMD results
- Credit: Archant
Four of the 10 students who sat the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art exams received a distinction.
TEN Shebbear College students have received impressive results after working for months towards their London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) qualifications.
Eight of the students took the acting exam and two took a duologue in acting exam.
Four students achieved a distinction grade, six students gaining merit grades and one student gained a pass grade.
Susannah Billeter, Shebbear College’s LAMDA teacher said she was delighted with their results, stating that they were ‘excellent’.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “All of the students showed great commitment in the development of the characters for their chosen pieces.
“Some of the students will be sitting further LAMDA Examinations later in June and we wish them luck with these.”
- 1 Shocked widow finds drunken sailor asleep in her Bideford home
- 2 Summer car parking charges hike planned for North Devon
- 3 Fatal car crash on the A39 near Kilkhampton
- 4 'Harnessing the spirituality' of Lundy Island
- 5 40% of Devon adults have received first Covid vaccination
- 6 North Devon MP 'disappointed' Covid restrictions not lifted sooner
- 7 Over and Above helps patients with dementia stay connected
- 8 Councillor 'sets record straight' on Brunswick Wharf development
- 9 'Incredible Hulk' jailed for Barnstaple street attack
- 10 Barnstaple now a flood prevention priority after 'worst flood event'