Second exhibition of BT wind farm plan at Ilfracombe
BT is to stage a second display of its proposals for three wind turbines at Great Shelfin Farm, Ilfracombe. The new display will take place at Ilfracombe s Landmark Theatre.. Staff from the BT Wind for Change project will be available between 2pm and 5pm
BT is to stage a second display of its proposals for three wind turbines at Great Shelfin Farm, Ilfracombe.
The new display will take place at Ilfracombe's Landmark Theatre.. Staff from the BT Wind for Change project will be available between 2pm and 5pm on Thursday and between 10am and 5pm on Friday. The details and drawings will then remain on show for viewing between 10am and 5pm until Thursday, November 5.
It follows a successful two-day exhibition of the proposals in the nearby village of West Down earlier this month, which was attended by more than 80 people.
Tom Martin, head of partnerships development for BT's wind farms project, said: "As an environmentally responsible company, BT wants to provide every opportunity for local people to see its proposals and comment on them. Visitors to the display will be able to leave comments, which will be included in the Statement of Community Involvement submitted to the local authority as part of the planning application."
You may also want to watch:
Details of BT's plans for developing green energy are available by clicking on the Wind for Change link on the www.btplc.com/climatechange website. It is expected that a planning application will be submitted later this Autumn.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes