Search continues for missing Barnstaple woman
Police issue new photograph and re-appeal to the public for information
POLICE have issued a new photograph of missing Barnstaple woman Tracey Topham and are re-appealing to members of the public to report any sightings.
Tracey, 46, is described a white female, five feet three inches tall, medium build with shoulder length fair hair.
She was last seen on November 1 and her car has since been found parked opposite the Elliott Gallery at Hill View in Braunton on November 11. She is known to have exhibited work at the gallery under the name of Stacey James and the car had apparently been there for a number of days,
Officers have been drafted in from Barnstaple and other areas to conduct the search, with assistance from Exmoor rescue group, Croyde Coastguards and the SAR helicopter from RMB Chivenor.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Paul Jones, who is leading the investigation, said: “As the time passes, and with no new information coming to light after Tracey’s car was found, there are a number of factors that which give us real cause for concern for her welfare and as such there is a real worry about her safety.
“Her family are desperately worried and urge her, or anyone who may have seen her, to contact police.”
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
Anyone with information concerning Tracey or her whereabouts is asked to contact police on 08452 777444, quoting log number 297 of 05/11/10