Scary Guy is back for Route 39
- Credit: Archant
Academy holds open evening for Year 6 parents at woolsery Hall on Wednesday (November 27).
The Scary Guy is returning to Route 39 Academy and will be speaking to Year 6 parents at an open evening tonight (Wednesday) in Woolsery Village Hall.
‘Scary’ is a former tattoo artist and with bright red Mohican and tattoos he appears unique indeed, but his anti bullying and anti prejudice message has made him popular in schools across the world.
A comedian, philosopher and educationist, he will be giving an entertaining and informative evening from 7pm to help provide parents with the tools to promote positive behaviour and self-confidence in their children.
A bit more about Scary: Scary gets a lot of attention wherever he goes - mostly negative - as he’s faced with the daily prejudices from strangers who take one look at his bright red Mohican, facial piercings and whole-body tattoos, and - in Scary’s words - give him some ‘hardcore abusive behaviour’.
You may also want to watch:
Having had a personal epiphany, he stopped his work as a tattoo artist and has since spent the last 16 years working in schools across the world addressing anti-social behaviour. His work has now spread to prisons, detention centres, police forces and the military.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple