Saunton girl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- Credit: Archant
The youngster has also raised £600 for the Chemo Appeal and Devon Freewheelers.
A YOUNG girl from Saunton has raised more than £600 for local charities by cutting off her golden locks last week.
Earlier this month the Gazette reported how 10-year-old Anna Gray was hoping to raise £500 for the Chemotherapy Appeal.
Last week she had more than a foot of her blonde hair cut off at Azurri in Braunton and will be donating it to the Little Princess Trust.
But Anna has surpassed her total and raised an extra £100 which she has donated to the Devon Freewheelers, the charity her Girl Guide group is supporting.
You may also want to watch:
Anna’s mum Jo said: “She is so selfless; we are just very proud of her for deciding to do this all by herself.”
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer