Santa’s sleigh tours Braunton
Residents reminded not to miss the annual Braunton caen Rotary Santa Sleigh parade through the village throughout this week.
ON Saturday, Santa and his helpers from Braunton Caen Rotary Club were at Tesco Braunton cheering shoppers with Christmas music and sweets for the start of his tour of Braunton and Chivenor.
Tonight (Tuesday) he will be touring Second Field Lane to Pill Gardens and along South Street.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) the procession visits the RMB married quarters.
Then on Thursday it is the turn of Velator Close to Hart Manor and Wrafton Road school car park, Friday will be The Brittons along Lower Park Road to Acland Park and finally the last chance to catch Santa this year will be again at Tesco Braunton on Saturday from 2-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
“Last year was a great success despite the atrocious weather, young and old were so happy to see Santa” said John Rendle one of the Rotary organisers,
“This is the highlight of our winter fund raising. Last year we raised �1,500 half of which provided two defibrillators, one now permanently based at Wensley’s Newsagents and the other at Ruda. The RMB Chivenor Community Fund benefited from the other half of funds raised.”
- 1 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 8 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 9 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 10 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
This year donations will be shared between Devon Air Ambulance and the Westmead Leonard Cheshire Home in Braunton.