Santa and his sleigh tour the area
Find out where you can see the big man and grab a bit of festive cheer near you.
Santa will be doing the rounds on his sleigh this Christmas in Barnstaple, Bideford and Braunton.
The annual tours, arranged by Barnstaple and Bideford Round Table groups and Braunton Caen Rotary Club will raise money for various charities.
In Barnstaple, the Round Table organised sleigh run will kick off tonight (Wed) at Woodville, Sticklepath around 5.30pm.
Father Christmas will then visit Forches on Thursday, Roundswell on Saturday, Pilton on Sunday, Yeo Vale and St Georges Road on Monday and Lower Newport and Gosport on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
In Bideford, Santa has already visited several areas with the Round Table and will be travelling tonight (Wed) from 5.30pm from Park Lane via Hanson Park, Raleigh, Orchard Hill, Orchard Rise, Riverside Court, Riverside Close, Chanters Road, Glenfield Road, Adrian Close, Glenburnie, Southwood Drive, Newton Road and back to Park Lane.
On Friday, the sleigh will travel around Northam, finishing at Northam Lodge, and on Saturday will be making an appearance at Westward Ho! from Kingsley Park to Lundy View.
- 1 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
East-the-Water will play host to Santa on Sunday from Main Hill to Clifton Street, and on Monday he’ll be visiting all areas off Manteo Way.
On Tuesday, Santa will be making his way around all areas of Londonderry to Abbotsham Road.
Meanwhile Braunton Caen Rotary Club will be helping Father Christmas on his merry way around the village.
He’ll be making an appearance at Carols on the Green at the entrance to the main car park on Friday, and from 6.30pm – 8.30pm will be travelling from West Meadow Road and Saunton Park on Monday, and from Second Field Lane to Braunton Tesco on Tuesday.
To find out where Santa will be next week check out next week’s Gazette.