Safety help and advice for North Devon's drivers
FREE talks on road safety and the route to better driving skills will be on offer in Barnstaple during the coming months. The Barnstaple and North Devon Group of Advanced Motorists (BANDAM) is holding a series of monthly meetings at Platform 1 in the old
FREE talks on road safety and the route to better driving skills will be on offer in Barnstaple during the coming months.
The Barnstaple and North Devon Group of Advanced Motorists (BANDAM) is holding a series of monthly meetings at Platform 1 in the old railway station at Castle Quay.
The next talks will be on Wednesday, March 10 and Wednesday, April 14, both starting at 7.30pm.
They will offer a variety of useful advice on driving safely and improving skills on the road, with young or new drivers especially welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
For full licence holders the charity also arranges practical driving assessments, with an observer accompanying the motorist to assess their time behind the wheel and suggest ways of improving if need be.
Longer improvement courses are also available for full licence holders.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 4 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 5 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 6 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 7 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 8 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
All are welcome to attend the meetings at Platform 1, while to find out more about BANDAM, driving assessments and courses, contact secretary Anthony Darling on (01237) 422696 or email BANDAM_Secretary@talktalk.net.