Safety help and advice for North Devon's drivers
FREE talks on road safety and the route to better driving skills will be on offer in Barnstaple during the coming months. The Barnstaple and North Devon Group of Advanced Motorists (BANDAM) is holding a series of monthly meetings at Platform 1 in the old
FREE talks on road safety and the route to better driving skills will be on offer in Barnstaple during the coming months.
The Barnstaple and North Devon Group of Advanced Motorists (BANDAM) is holding a series of monthly meetings at Platform 1 in the old railway station at Castle Quay.
The next talks will be on Wednesday, March 10 and Wednesday, April 14, both starting at 7.30pm.
They will offer a variety of useful advice on driving safely and improving skills on the road, with young or new drivers especially welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
For full licence holders the charity also arranges practical driving assessments, with an observer accompanying the motorist to assess their time behind the wheel and suggest ways of improving if need be.
Longer improvement courses are also available for full licence holders.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 3 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 4 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 7 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
All are welcome to attend the meetings at Platform 1, while to find out more about BANDAM, driving assessments and courses, contact secretary Anthony Darling on (01237) 422696 or email BANDAM_Secretary@talktalk.net.