Safety help and advice for North Devon's drivers
FREE talks on road safety and the route to better driving skills will be on offer in Barnstaple during the coming months. The Barnstaple and North Devon Group of Advanced Motorists (BANDAM) is holding a series of monthly meetings at Platform 1 in the old
FREE talks on road safety and the route to better driving skills will be on offer in Barnstaple during the coming months.
The Barnstaple and North Devon Group of Advanced Motorists (BANDAM) is holding a series of monthly meetings at Platform 1 in the old railway station at Castle Quay.
The next talks will be on Wednesday, March 10 and Wednesday, April 14, both starting at 7.30pm.
They will offer a variety of useful advice on driving safely and improving skills on the road, with young or new drivers especially welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
For full licence holders the charity also arranges practical driving assessments, with an observer accompanying the motorist to assess their time behind the wheel and suggest ways of improving if need be.
Longer improvement courses are also available for full licence holders.
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 9 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 10 I lost eight stone and an extreme risk of diabetes
All are welcome to attend the meetings at Platform 1, while to find out more about BANDAM, driving assessments and courses, contact secretary Anthony Darling on (01237) 422696 or email BANDAM_Secretary@talktalk.net.