Royal College Approval for Torbridge Vets
A North Devon veterinary practice is celebrating continued high standards after renewing its official seal of approval.
The Torbridge Vet Group, with surgeries in South Molton, Bideford, Torrington and Lynton, has been reaccredited by The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons for a third time.
Gaining the official endorsement is a voluntary process which involves a close scrutiny of every part of the business and not simply its skill at treating animals.
The accreditation process takes place every four years and means a great deal of extra work for everyone in the business.
“It is the achieving and maintenance of high standards which really drives the Torbridge Vet Group” said director Bill Slee, BVet Med MRCVS.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s not something to be undertaken lightly, but we believe voluntarily undergoing the process enables us to ensure all four centres have a culture of striving to constantly improve services.”
Torbridge includes 19 vets which specialise in all types of animals, including exotics, pet and farm animals, plus 11 veterinary nurses and 11 support staff.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 10 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
“We pride ourselves on the fact everyone who works directly with animals is trained to high standards and accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons,” added Mr Slee.