Route 39 Academy principal ‘no longer with the school’
- Credit: Archant
Route 39 Academy has confirmed principal Jordan Kelly has left the school, but would not comment on the circumstances of his departure.
The principal of Route 39 Academy has left his position, the school has confirmed.
Richard Bence, chair of govenors at the free school, said Jordan Kelly had left and the trust would be recruiting for a new, permanent principal next year.
The current acting principal is David Ray. Mr Bence said the school would not comment on when the circumstances surrounding Mr Kelly’s departure.
He said: “In the meantime Route 39 Academy continues to operate as normal.
You may also want to watch:
“The original vision and aims of the Academy remain and are deeply held by governors, staff, students and parents.
“The new building at Steart Farm continues to be developed and the Academy will move into it in September 2018. In September the Academy Trust entered into a management partnership with South Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust to provide additional support and professional development for staff.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
“This is working well and bringing about many improvements for the students.”
The school was placed into special measures by Ofsted earlier this year.