Ronnie and Reggie are lovely dogs
- Credit: Archant
Dog of the week: Can you rehome affectionate lurchers?
RONNIE and Reggie are two-year-old white and brindle lurchers who came into Dogs Trust Rehoming centre on June 6.
Initially quite shy, they have come out of their shells and are very affectionate young lads, but need to be rehomed together.
They are very gentle on the lead - in fact, both leads can be held in one hand.
Ronnie loves to play and this encourages Reggie to join in. After their initial burst of energy, they love to settle down on a large comfy bed together.
You may also want to watch:
Both are firm favourites with all the staff here as they are such lovely dogs. They would suit a family with lots of love to give.
If you think you can give Ronnie and Reggie the loving, forever home they deserve, call Dogs Trust Ilfracombe Rehoming Centre on 01271 812709. It is we are open every day from 12noon to 4pm, except Wednesday when open from 4.30-7.30pm.
- 1 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 2 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 7 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 8 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate