Ronnie and Reggie are lovely dogs
- Credit: Archant
Dog of the week: Can you rehome affectionate lurchers?
RONNIE and Reggie are two-year-old white and brindle lurchers who came into Dogs Trust Rehoming centre on June 6.
Initially quite shy, they have come out of their shells and are very affectionate young lads, but need to be rehomed together.
They are very gentle on the lead - in fact, both leads can be held in one hand.
Ronnie loves to play and this encourages Reggie to join in. After their initial burst of energy, they love to settle down on a large comfy bed together.
You may also want to watch:
Both are firm favourites with all the staff here as they are such lovely dogs. They would suit a family with lots of love to give.
If you think you can give Ronnie and Reggie the loving, forever home they deserve, call Dogs Trust Ilfracombe Rehoming Centre on 01271 812709. It is we are open every day from 12noon to 4pm, except Wednesday when open from 4.30-7.30pm.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe