Road to reopen shortly after three-vehicle collision
A woman has been cut from a car and a road was closed following a collision between two cars and a lorry.
A woman has been cut from a car following a road traffic collision between two cars and a lorry in Hele, Ilfracombe.
Emergency services were called to the incident on the A399 around 11.45am today (Thur) and the road was closed.
A police spokesman said: “The collision involved a red Triumph coupe, a blue Ford fusion and a white Mercedes lorry.
“The lorry was parked and appeared to be unloading at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
“There are no reports of any injuries and the road will be reopening again shortly.”
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online