Road blocked after fuel tanker and van collide
The B3227 at Langtree is currently blocked but no fuel leaks or injuries have been reported.
A COLLISION between a fuel tanker and a van has caused traffic chaos in Langtree this morning (Fri).
The Redman fuel tanker and green Fiat scudo were involved in the collision around 9am this morning on the B3227.
The road is completely blocked and recovery of the fuel tanker is expected around 10.30am.
Police reported there were no injuries or fuel leaks at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are advised to seek an alternative route.
- 1 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 10 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis