Reunion for Ilfracombe St John Ambulance
A reunion of Ilfracombe St John Ambulance members past and present is being organised to celebrate the division s 80th anniversary this year. Chrissie Parker, the organiser, plans to create a display of memorabilia donated by people connected with the div
A reunion of Ilfracombe St John Ambulance members past and present is being organised to celebrate the division's 80th anniversary this year.
Chrissie Parker, the organiser, plans to create a display of memorabilia donated by people connected with the division.
"It would be fantastic to find out what people remember, or if they have any photos or memorabilia that I could borrow for the display," she said.
"If someone was a member of the division, or a relative was, I would really appreciate them getting in touch with me."
You may also want to watch:
Chrissie is currently working towards the Amalfi Award, which allows 16-25-year-olds to undertake a programme of personal development while setting their own goals.
For the final stage she has decided to undertake this large project and wants as many people to get involved as possible. She also wants to find any past members who gained the Grand Prior Award as a Cadet.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 5 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 6 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 9 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
To find out more email Chrissie at IlfracombeStJohnReunion@hotmail.co.uk or call St John Headquarters on (01271) 862584 or visit the Facebook group, Ilfracombe St John Reunion.