On behalf of the family of the late John Trew, Barnstaple Lions Club would like to thank all those very generous people who contributed to John’s retiring collection at his funeral.
With the agreement of the family, �250 has been donated to each of the following good causes: North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal, North Devon Hospice and Children’s Hospice South West.
John’s humour, readiness to help others and his friendship will always be missed by all who knew him.
You may also want to watch:
Barnstaple Lions Club
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple