On behalf of the family of the late John Trew, Barnstaple Lions Club would like to thank all those very generous people who contributed to John’s retiring collection at his funeral.
With the agreement of the family, �250 has been donated to each of the following good causes: North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal, North Devon Hospice and Children’s Hospice South West.
John’s humour, readiness to help others and his friendship will always be missed by all who knew him.
You may also want to watch:
Barnstaple Lions Club
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon