On behalf of the family of the late John Trew, Barnstaple Lions Club would like to thank all those very generous people who contributed to John’s retiring collection at his funeral.
With the agreement of the family, �250 has been donated to each of the following good causes: North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal, North Devon Hospice and Children’s Hospice South West.
John’s humour, readiness to help others and his friendship will always be missed by all who knew him.
Barnstaple Lions Club
- 1 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 2 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 3 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 5 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 6 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 7 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 8 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 9 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 10 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'