Remember little ones at special Barnstaple ceremony
A BARNSTAPLE funeral directors is holding a special ceremony to enable parents to remember the lives of children cut short at a young age. The Remembering Baby ceremony at Youings and Son Funeral Directors in Bear Street on Sunday, July 12 is free and o
A BARNSTAPLE funeral directors is holding a special ceremony to enable parents to remember the lives of children cut short at a young age.
The "Remembering Baby" ceremony at Youings and Son Funeral Directors in Bear Street on Sunday, July 12 is free and open to all.
It will give parents the chance to say goodbye and remember little ones lost through miscarriage, cot death, termination, still birth or any reason.
The ceremony will be taken by Susan Roberts at 5pm. After, there will be an opportunity to light a candle, sign a remembrance book, and have a coffee and a chat.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, telephone Youings on (01271) 314918.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 8 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody