Remember little ones at special Barnstaple ceremony
A BARNSTAPLE funeral directors is holding a special ceremony to enable parents to remember the lives of children cut short at a young age. The Remembering Baby ceremony at Youings and Son Funeral Directors in Bear Street on Sunday, July 12 is free and o
A BARNSTAPLE funeral directors is holding a special ceremony to enable parents to remember the lives of children cut short at a young age.
The "Remembering Baby" ceremony at Youings and Son Funeral Directors in Bear Street on Sunday, July 12 is free and open to all.
It will give parents the chance to say goodbye and remember little ones lost through miscarriage, cot death, termination, still birth or any reason.
The ceremony will be taken by Susan Roberts at 5pm. After, there will be an opportunity to light a candle, sign a remembrance book, and have a coffee and a chat.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, telephone Youings on (01271) 314918.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 10 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley