Remember little ones at special Barnstaple ceremony
A BARNSTAPLE funeral directors is holding a special ceremony to enable parents to remember the lives of children cut short at a young age. The Remembering Baby ceremony at Youings and Son Funeral Directors in Bear Street on Sunday, July 12 is free and o
A BARNSTAPLE funeral directors is holding a special ceremony to enable parents to remember the lives of children cut short at a young age.
The "Remembering Baby" ceremony at Youings and Son Funeral Directors in Bear Street on Sunday, July 12 is free and open to all.
It will give parents the chance to say goodbye and remember little ones lost through miscarriage, cot death, termination, still birth or any reason.
The ceremony will be taken by Susan Roberts at 5pm. After, there will be an opportunity to light a candle, sign a remembrance book, and have a coffee and a chat.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, telephone Youings on (01271) 314918.
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 9 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 10 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton