Red Cross retro day in Torrington
Laybird books to 1930s hats, something for everyone at special sale for one day only.
THE British Red Cross shop in Torrington is holding a one-day ‘retro shopping extravaganza’ on Thursday, November 22 for all fans of vintage, retro and kitsch.
The shop has been saving up all its donated vintage and retro goods up for several months.
“We’ve got all sorts of great items from the 1930s onwards,” said manager Kitty Burt.
“We’ve got ladybird books, sewing machines, typewriters, old board games and LPs. We’ve also got some really interesting items such as sheet music, and vintage hats, handbags and fabrics.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more call 01805 625051.
The Red Cross helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are as part of a global voluntary network, responding to conflicts, natural disasters and individual emergencies.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal