Put on your running shoes for Sport Relief
Three Sport Miles being held in North Devon.
NORTH Devon is hosting three Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile to raise money to change lives.
Miles are being held in Barnstaple’s Rock Park, Bideford’s Victoria Park, and at Shebbear College on Sunday, March 25.
Entrants don’t have to be sporty and can choose to compete in either one, three or six mile races.
Councillor Andy Boyd, Torridge District Council’s lead member for health and wellbeing, is encouraging everyone to join in.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “From teeny-tots with their mums and dads, to super sprinters up against the clock there’s something for everyone on the big day.
“So come on, pull your Sport Relief socks up, enter the mile and do something amazing.”
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 5 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 6 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 9 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 10 Barnstaple amateur rider achieves lifelong ambition
For more information about the starting times of each mile, or to enter, visit www.sportrelief.com