Put on your running shoes for Sport Relief
Three Sport Miles being held in North Devon.
NORTH Devon is hosting three Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile to raise money to change lives.
Miles are being held in Barnstaple’s Rock Park, Bideford’s Victoria Park, and at Shebbear College on Sunday, March 25.
Entrants don’t have to be sporty and can choose to compete in either one, three or six mile races.
Councillor Andy Boyd, Torridge District Council’s lead member for health and wellbeing, is encouraging everyone to join in.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “From teeny-tots with their mums and dads, to super sprinters up against the clock there’s something for everyone on the big day.
“So come on, pull your Sport Relief socks up, enter the mile and do something amazing.”
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 4 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 10 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
For more information about the starting times of each mile, or to enter, visit www.sportrelief.com