Put on your running shoes for Sport Relief
Three Sport Miles being held in North Devon.
NORTH Devon is hosting three Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile to raise money to change lives.
Miles are being held in Barnstaple’s Rock Park, Bideford’s Victoria Park, and at Shebbear College on Sunday, March 25.
Entrants don’t have to be sporty and can choose to compete in either one, three or six mile races.
Councillor Andy Boyd, Torridge District Council’s lead member for health and wellbeing, is encouraging everyone to join in.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “From teeny-tots with their mums and dads, to super sprinters up against the clock there’s something for everyone on the big day.
“So come on, pull your Sport Relief socks up, enter the mile and do something amazing.”
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 6 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 7 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Tesco launches ‘Buy One to Help A Child’ in North Devon
For more information about the starting times of each mile, or to enter, visit www.sportrelief.com