Purple patch: Chemo Appeal calendar photo competition
- Credit: Archant
Send in your pictures for the chance to see them in the 2014 Chemo Appeal charity calendar.
SEASONAL snaps submissions are being invited for the great Chemotherapy Appeal 2014 Calendar Competition.
Entering couldn’t be simpler - professional and amateur photographers can submit as many pictures as they wish under the themes of spring, summer, autumn and winter.
The calendar is being printed free by Toptown Printers in Barnstaple and supported by the North Devon Gazette.
There is no fee to enter and all proceeds will go the £2.2million appeal for a new dedicated chemotherapy unit in Barnstaple.
You may also want to watch:
The 12 winning pictures will be chosen by Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust Charitable Fund.
To enter, download an application form from www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/fundraising and email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Saturday, August 17.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
The fund raising team is also keen to hear from any retail outlets willing to sell the calendars – if you can help, call 01271 311772.