Pupils design winning logo for music festival
- Credit: Archant
Torrington year nine pupils will see their design at the 2014 Combe Martin Music Festival.
PUPILS from Great Torrington School are celebrating after designing the winning corporate branding logo for the Combe Martin Music Festival.
Year nine pupils Pebbles-Marie White, Polly Sanders and Ryan Crosby came up with the design as part of their school graphics project.
The students taking part had a chance to question Leisa Cohen, the organiser of the festival, through their research, and design to a brief.
The work was then judged by a panel, and Mrs Cohen praised all of the pupils for their hard work and dedication.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I was delighted with the designs but Pebbles-Marie, Polly and Ryan’s design stood out and we’re really pleased with it – it is fresh and modern and appeals to all ages which is what we want our music festival to do.
“There is a bit of fine tuning to be added to the logo which the group are going back to do for us.”
- 1 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 2 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 9 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 10 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
The Combe Martin Music Festival will take place from June 27, 2014 until July 20.