Proud of hospital
SIR – Recently I had occasion to take a friend of mine to the A&E department of North Devon District Hospital. I was very pleasantly surprised as to the efficiency, politeness and cleanliness of the hospital and I would like you to convey my thanks and p
SIR - Recently I had occasion to take a friend of mine to the A&E department of North Devon District Hospital.
I was very pleasantly surprised as to the efficiency, politeness and cleanliness of the hospital and I would like you to convey my thanks and praises to them.
It is no wonder that they come out top of the pops in the hospital ratings, I think we have a facility here that we should all be very proud of.
When I returned home I noticed on the Television News that our hospitals were beginning to fail because of the EU's directive on hours worked. It would appear that our hospital has found a way around this directive. Well done!
You may also want to watch:
On subsequent news bulletins that day I noticed that the term EU had been dropped by the BBC. It looks as if the EU's propagandists had been at work again trying to conceal their disastrous effect on our country.
We must get out of this crippling political union. When will our politicians wake up to this fact? Can I appeal through your paper to our candidates in the coming general election to let us know where they and their parties stand on this issue? After all, it is the biggest issue for the well being of our country but they seem to just ignore it.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 9 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 10 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
David Beagley (via email)