Protect your assets with advice at Barnstaple seminar
- Credit: Archant
Those aged 50+ invited to free seminar at Barnstaple Hotel on Friday, March 28 with plenty of advice on keeping your money, healthcare fees and wills.
A free seminar for older people on protecting their assets is being hosted by Age Concern Barnstaple and Robert Campbell and Co Solicitors at Barnstaple Hotel on Friday (March 28).
It begins at 2pm, with registration from 1.30pm and is aimed at those aged 50-plus.
Robert Campbell and Co specialise in assisting people to secure healthcare funding, as well as reclaiming wrongfully paid care fees.
Other speakers include an independent financial advisor plus information on lasting powers of attorney and disputed wills.
You may also want to watch:
“We feel there is something here for us all especially protecting our capital,” said Andrea Scott of Age Concern Barnstaple.
“Many of us are attending, please come along and bring a guest.”
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
Devon Carers will be attending with a display stand, as will a representative of the See Hear Centre. Refreshments will be served and anyone who wishes to attend can call Age Concern Barnstaple on 01271 324488.