Prize draw winners with Barrow Clark
DESPITE the economic times, Barrow Clark Furnishers in Barnstaple have just given away �1,000 worth of free furniture after a recent successful sale.
Peter and Ann Davis, who run Cresta Guest House at Sticklepath, were picked at random from around a thousand entries from customers who visited the store’s first two sale days.
“I couldn’t believe it when I had the call from Mr Barrow!” said Mr Davis.
“We never seem to win draws, but here we are with �1000 worth of furniture!”
Barrow Clark Furnishers, a family owned and run store since the mid 1960s, held a furniture disposal sale to make way for new displays.
You may also want to watch:
Robert Barrow, a company director, commented: “The �1,000 shopping spree was a way of us thanking our customers for their loyalty and ongoing support. We were delighted with customer response to our event and thank all those who attended.”
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 4 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI