Pranksters take flowerpot man on pub crawl
Pete the Site Supervisor went on an interesting adventure after pranksters ‘borrowed’ him for a night out.
A FLOWERPOT man discovered missing was returned after going on a pub crawl around Ilfracombe, his owner was shocked to discover.
Pete the Site Supervisor had been hand-made for owner Pete Izzard by a friend, but he mysteriously vanished after pranksters ‘borrowed’ him.
Pete was worried and contacted the Gazette in a bid to find his site supervisor, only to have him returned to him by a pub landlord several days later.
It appeared that the flowerpot man, who had changed his name to ‘Bill Potman’ and acquired a profile on social networking site Facebook, had been on a wild night out.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Izzard said: “There were all sorts of photos of him getting up to mischief in pubs around the town.
“When I realise he was missing I was devastated but this has come to a rather amusing conclusion.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
“He is now back at work and apart from nursing a hangover and a few tattoos he is none the worse for wear.”
Bill Potman has already befriended 38 people on Facebook and lists himself as ‘single’, claiming to have studied at Oxford University.