Pranksters take flowerpot man on pub crawl
Pete the Site Supervisor went on an interesting adventure after pranksters ‘borrowed’ him for a night out.
A FLOWERPOT man discovered missing was returned after going on a pub crawl around Ilfracombe, his owner was shocked to discover.
Pete the Site Supervisor had been hand-made for owner Pete Izzard by a friend, but he mysteriously vanished after pranksters ‘borrowed’ him.
Pete was worried and contacted the Gazette in a bid to find his site supervisor, only to have him returned to him by a pub landlord several days later.
It appeared that the flowerpot man, who had changed his name to ‘Bill Potman’ and acquired a profile on social networking site Facebook, had been on a wild night out.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Izzard said: “There were all sorts of photos of him getting up to mischief in pubs around the town.
“When I realise he was missing I was devastated but this has come to a rather amusing conclusion.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 4 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
“He is now back at work and apart from nursing a hangover and a few tattoos he is none the worse for wear.”
Bill Potman has already befriended 38 people on Facebook and lists himself as ‘single’, claiming to have studied at Oxford University.