Pranksters take flowerpot man on pub crawl
Pete the Site Supervisor went on an interesting adventure after pranksters ‘borrowed’ him for a night out.
A FLOWERPOT man discovered missing was returned after going on a pub crawl around Ilfracombe, his owner was shocked to discover.
Pete the Site Supervisor had been hand-made for owner Pete Izzard by a friend, but he mysteriously vanished after pranksters ‘borrowed’ him.
Pete was worried and contacted the Gazette in a bid to find his site supervisor, only to have him returned to him by a pub landlord several days later.
It appeared that the flowerpot man, who had changed his name to ‘Bill Potman’ and acquired a profile on social networking site Facebook, had been on a wild night out.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Izzard said: “There were all sorts of photos of him getting up to mischief in pubs around the town.
“When I realise he was missing I was devastated but this has come to a rather amusing conclusion.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May
“He is now back at work and apart from nursing a hangover and a few tattoos he is none the worse for wear.”
Bill Potman has already befriended 38 people on Facebook and lists himself as ‘single’, claiming to have studied at Oxford University.