The North Devon Conservative candidate Peter Heaton-Jones and Stephen Crowther of UKIP, and others, claim that the Atlantic Array would be the wrong plan in the wrong place - but what would be the right plan in the right place?
Let us hear from them on their preferred means of electricity generation and where they would be located.
What they and many others do not understand is that any form of electricity generation will never be pretty to look at nor will it be sited in a location that everyone approves of.
The perfect solution does not exist.
The people of North Devon use electrical energy to the same extent as the rest of the British population - we must play our part in supplying the nation’s energy needs.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer