Poster comp to promote park safety
Winning designs to feature in play area.
A POSTER competition is being launched to encourage young people to “play safe” at a Barnstaple play park.
The Rock Park Trust campaign is urging youngsters to submit their best designs by Friday, March 16.
Trust and grants officer Natasha Lewis said: “You can focus on any aspect of safety awareness, whether it is how to use the play equipment properly or how you treat other users of the play area.”
The six winning designs will be transcribed onto signs and displayed in the play area.
You may also want to watch:
Entries should be sent to Miss N Lewis, Rock Park Trust, C/O Barnstaple Town Council, Barum House, The Square, Barnstaple, EX32 8LS.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021