Poster comp to promote park safety
Winning designs to feature in play area.
A POSTER competition is being launched to encourage young people to “play safe” at a Barnstaple play park.
The Rock Park Trust campaign is urging youngsters to submit their best designs by Friday, March 16.
Trust and grants officer Natasha Lewis said: “You can focus on any aspect of safety awareness, whether it is how to use the play equipment properly or how you treat other users of the play area.”
The six winning designs will be transcribed onto signs and displayed in the play area.
You may also want to watch:
Entries should be sent to Miss N Lewis, Rock Park Trust, C/O Barnstaple Town Council, Barum House, The Square, Barnstaple, EX32 8LS.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 9 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 10 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'