Policeman suspended from driving after ‘Barnhenge’ collision
- Credit: Archant
A six-year-old girl suffered minor injuries in the two-vehicle collision on Sunday.
A POLICEMAN has been suspended from driving following a collision at ‘Barnhenge’ roundabout yesterday (Sun).
The collision on the A361 at Barnstaple occurred around 12.50pm between a marked police car and a red Peugeot 106.
A six-year-old girl in the Peugeot suffered minor injuries and was complaining of back pain.
The driver of the police car, who is from Ilfracombe, has been suspended from driving while police investigations are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Peugeot, a woman from Barnstaple, was believed to be unhurt in the collision.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 8 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail