Policeman suspended from driving after ‘Barnhenge’ collision
- Credit: Archant
A six-year-old girl suffered minor injuries in the two-vehicle collision on Sunday.
A POLICEMAN has been suspended from driving following a collision at ‘Barnhenge’ roundabout yesterday (Sun).
The collision on the A361 at Barnstaple occurred around 12.50pm between a marked police car and a red Peugeot 106.
A six-year-old girl in the Peugeot suffered minor injuries and was complaining of back pain.
The driver of the police car, who is from Ilfracombe, has been suspended from driving while police investigations are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Peugeot, a woman from Barnstaple, was believed to be unhurt in the collision.
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
- 10 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned