Police say absconded prisoner could be in Devon
- Credit: Archant
John Loveridge absconded from HMP North Sea Camp in Lincolnshire on February 11.
A MAN who has absconded from prison may be in the Devon and Cornwall area, said police.
John Loveridge, 28, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2011 for offences including burglary and theft.
He absconded from HMP North Sea Camp in Lincolnshire on February 11 and it is believed he may be in Somerset or Devon and Cornwall.
Police described Loveridge as 5ft 8 to 5ft 9 tall, of slim build and with short black hair and hazel coloured eyes.
You may also want to watch:
He is said to have a four inch scar on the back of his left hand a tattoo of ‘Stacey’ on his right arm. It is possible that he may have a beard.
Members of the public are asked to remain vigilant and anyone who sees or knows where he may be is asked to call 999 immediately.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream