Police name Holsworthy crash victim
Stratton woman died in head-on collision.
POLICE have named a woman killed in a car accident near Holsworthy.
Rebecca Hogg, 32, from the Stratton area, died at the scene of the crash on the A3052 between Anvil Corner and Dunsland Cross at teatime on Monday.
Her dark grey Citroen Saxo, travelling towards Holsworthy, collided head on with a blue Audi A6 Estate.
The driver of the Audi, a 59-year-old local male, sustained minor injuries, and the road was closed for approximately six hours while investigations took place.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision and ask that they contact them on 101 quoting police reference 520 130212.
- 1 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 2 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 3 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 5 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 6 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 7 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 10 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward