Christmas search for missing Leona, 12
- Credit: Devon and Cornwall police
Police are still searching for a missing 12-year-old girl from North Devon.
Leona Peach was last seen in the Hele Park area of Newton Abbot at around 9.15am on Monday, December 20.
Police have issued an appeal to trace her. It is believed she may have travelled to Bideford.
A spokesman said: "Police are asking for the public to look out for Leona and report any sightings of her to them.
"She is described as white and of slim to medium build.
"She is approximately 4ft 9ins tall, has hazel-coloured eyes and has long light-brown hair which reaches the middle of her back.
"She has a bald patch above her right ear. She is believed to be wearing grey/blue leggings or skinny trousers with a dark-coloured fur coat and flip flops. She was carrying a pink bag."
- 1 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 2 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 3 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 5 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 6 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 7 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 8 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 9 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 10 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
Anybody with information is asked to contact police via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 101, quoting log number 0222 of 20/12/21.