Police keen to trace missing Barnstaple man
Officers are growing increasingly concerned over the welfare of Kevin Williams who has not been seen since Tuesday.
POLICE are keen to trace a Barnstaple man after becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Kevin Williams, 63, has not been seen since around 9.30am on Tuesday after dropping his wife off at work.
Police are keen to trace his car, a grey Renault Scenic with the registration number PV55 KHL.
Mr Williams is described as white, five feet ten inches tall and of a medium build. He has short dark hair that is greying at the sides with a grey moustache.
You may also want to watch:
He walks using a walking stick and has a limp and was last seen wearing dark trousers and a dark v-neck jumper.
Mr Williams is known to have connections to the North Devon, Cornwall, Manchester and Liverpool areas.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 5 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 6 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 7 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 8 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 9 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising
- 10 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
If anyone sees him or his car police are urging the to call 999 immediately.
If some time has passed since a sighting and you believe you may have seen this man and you have information that may help police with his whereabouts call 101, quoting police log 734 of 24.