Police investigating theft from mobility scooter appeal for witnesses
Description of suspect is issued
THE police have issued details of the man they want to interview in connection with the theft of �200 cash and a number cards from the zipped-up compartment of a mobility scooter in Braunton on August 1.
He is described as a white man, aged in his late 20s to mid-30s, of lean build and about 6ft in height.
He is said to have hollow features, pasty or grey skin and was clean shaven.
Police say the suspect had dark brown hair that was neat and looked recently cut. He was wearing a black sweat shirt that was long sleeved and dark coloured trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Police are particularly keen to hear from two women who may have spoken to the suspect outside Squires newsgants.
The mobility scooter was left unattended outside the Post Office while the owner went inside.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 08452 777444.