Power tools stolen in rural village raid
- Credit: Matt Smart
Police are investigating a series of break-ins in a rural village off the North Devon Link Road.
A series of break-ins took place in Knowstone between 8pm on Sunday (November 1) and 8am on Monday (November 2).
Several non-residential properties were broken into, with a large quantity of power tools taken as a result.
The items, which amount to around £1,000, include Stihl chainsaws, strimmers, a power washer, concrete breakers and power jigsaws.
Police have launched an appeal for information and would like to speak to anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously, or any suspicious vehicles in the area in the days prior to the break-ins.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would also like to hear from anyone who may be aware of the sale of any of the tools.
Anyone with any information which could help police enquiries is asked to contact 101 or email email@example.com, quoting the crime reference, CR/092462/20.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council