Police hunt man who exposed himself to dog walker
- Credit: Archant
The incident occurred on the footpath at Castle Hill in Torrington early Tuesday evening.
POLICE are appealing for information to help find a man who reportedly exposed himself to a dog walker in Torrington.
Sergeant Mick Kearney posted the appeal to the incident, which happened between 4.20pm and 4.30pm on Tuesday, on the Torrington Police Facebook Page.
Sgt Kearney said: “It happened on footpath at Castle Hill where a male dropped his trousers to his ankles and exposed his genitals.
“He’s described as a white male, late 20s - early 30s, around 6’0” tall, average build wearing a white hooded top with the hood up.
You may also want to watch:
“Possible wearing grey tracksuit bottoms. In general his appearance was scruffy and the clothing baggy.”
Anyone with any information is urged to contact police on non emergency number 101 quoting crime reference CT/14/97.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 10 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley