Police hunt man who exposed himself to dog walker
- Credit: Archant
The incident occurred on the footpath at Castle Hill in Torrington early Tuesday evening.
POLICE are appealing for information to help find a man who reportedly exposed himself to a dog walker in Torrington.
Sergeant Mick Kearney posted the appeal to the incident, which happened between 4.20pm and 4.30pm on Tuesday, on the Torrington Police Facebook Page.
Sgt Kearney said: “It happened on footpath at Castle Hill where a male dropped his trousers to his ankles and exposed his genitals.
“He’s described as a white male, late 20s - early 30s, around 6’0” tall, average build wearing a white hooded top with the hood up.
You may also want to watch:
“Possible wearing grey tracksuit bottoms. In general his appearance was scruffy and the clothing baggy.”
Anyone with any information is urged to contact police on non emergency number 101 quoting crime reference CT/14/97.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted
- 10 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate