Police hunt for former prisoner in Barnstaple
POLICE in the Barnstaple area are seeking a 47-year-old man who has breached the terms of his prison release licence.Stephen KENT was recently released from prison after serving a term for grievous bodily harm. However, he failed to comply with the ter
POLICE in the Barnstaple area are seeking a 47-year-old man who has breached the terms of his prison release licence.
Stephen KENT was recently released from prison after serving a term for grievous bodily harm.
However, he failed to comply with the terms of his licence and Devon and Cornwall probation service issued a prison recall making him arrestable on sight.
Devon and Cornwall police are following a number of lines of enquiry to ascertain his current location.
You may also want to watch:
Police intend to arrest him and return him to prison once he has been located.
KENT is described as 5ft 9in tall of slim build with grey short, straight hair. He Is usually clean shaven. And has a ruddy complexion with a soft West Country accent. He has a distinctive one-inch cut above his upper lip and a tattoo of a swallow on his left neck. He occasionally wears glasses.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 3 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 4 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 5 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 6 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 7 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
He has links to Barnstaple and North Devon areas.
Police are appealing for anyone who has had recent contact with him to come forward and assist by calling Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.