Police find cannabis during raid
Torrington man due in court on drugs charge
A man has been charged with possession of cannabis following a drugs raid on a house in Torrington.
The suspect has been bailed to appear before North Devon Magistrates.
PC Mark Slee, a local policing support officer from Bideford, said the warrant was one of a series of operations being carried out in the Torridge area.
“In addition to our proactive patrols, we also encourage local communities to provide information that can assist us to target those who engage in such harmful activities,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Information can be provided to the police by telephoning 08452 777 444 or anonymously using Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 3 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 4 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 5 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 10 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal