Police find cannabis during raid
Torrington man due in court on drugs charge
A man has been charged with possession of cannabis following a drugs raid on a house in Torrington.
The suspect has been bailed to appear before North Devon Magistrates.
PC Mark Slee, a local policing support officer from Bideford, said the warrant was one of a series of operations being carried out in the Torridge area.
“In addition to our proactive patrols, we also encourage local communities to provide information that can assist us to target those who engage in such harmful activities,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Information can be provided to the police by telephoning 08452 777 444 or anonymously using Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 4 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 5 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 6 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 10 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year