Police car involved in collision while hunting ‘intruder’ in Bideford
Three vehicle collision on the Quay occurred while officers set out to hunt a reporter intruder.
A POLICE car was involved in a collision in Bideford yesterday (Weds) while involved in a search for an alleged intruder.
The incident happened on The Quay around 4pm involving the marked Ford Focus, a Honda and a grey Rover.
Nobody was injured in the collision and the road was cleared by 5.30pm.
Officers were out searching for a suspect after a resident in Park Avenue reported an intruder in their back garden.
You may also want to watch:
Nobody was turned up in the search but this morning a 16-year-old was arrested and is currently in police custody.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern