Police appeal to find truck involved in crash in South Molton
- Credit: Contributed
Police are appealing for information to find a driver involved in a hit and run incident in South Molton.
The incident happened at the junction of Station Road and East Street at around 12.35pm on Friday, June 5.
The collision involved a red Kiden 125 motorcycle and a silver pick-up truck, which left the area through East Street and towards the town centre.
Emergency services including the air ambulance attended the scene and the road was closed for more than an hour.
The motorcycle rider was taken to North Devon District Hospital where he was treated for lower leg injuries which are not considered life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for information to find the driver of the pick-up truck, and officers are asking for anyone who witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage, or saw the vehicle in the area to contact police.
Information can be passed on by calling 101, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting log number 350 of June 5.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 4 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park