Police appeal to find truck involved in crash in South Molton
- Credit: Contributed
Police are appealing for information to find a driver involved in a hit and run incident in South Molton.
The incident happened at the junction of Station Road and East Street at around 12.35pm on Friday, June 5.
The collision involved a red Kiden 125 motorcycle and a silver pick-up truck, which left the area through East Street and towards the town centre.
Emergency services including the air ambulance attended the scene and the road was closed for more than an hour.
The motorcycle rider was taken to North Devon District Hospital where he was treated for lower leg injuries which are not considered life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for information to find the driver of the pick-up truck, and officers are asking for anyone who witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage, or saw the vehicle in the area to contact police.
Information can be passed on by calling 101, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting log number 350 of June 5.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 4 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Times Past: How South Molton centrepiece came to be
- 7 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 8 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 9 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman