Police appeal after two motorcyclists injured
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing to find the driver of a small white car which caused two motorcyclists to take evasive action at Rose Ash.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after two motorcyclists were injured in a collision outside Poole Farm at Rose Ash.
The incident occurred at around 11.20am on Sunday, July 14 on the unclassified road near South Molton.
A police spokesman said a small white car travelling at speed on the road, which runs alongside the A361, caused a number of motorbikes travelling in the Rose Ash direction to take evasive action.
The motorbikes were travelling in an organised rally at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Police are trying to trace the white vehicle and driver and ask that anyone with information contact them on 101 quoting police reference 463 140713.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 4 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 10 Man dies in crash involving bicycle and car in Bideford