Police appeal after two motorcyclists injured
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing to find the driver of a small white car which caused two motorcyclists to take evasive action at Rose Ash.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after two motorcyclists were injured in a collision outside Poole Farm at Rose Ash.
The incident occurred at around 11.20am on Sunday, July 14 on the unclassified road near South Molton.
A police spokesman said a small white car travelling at speed on the road, which runs alongside the A361, caused a number of motorbikes travelling in the Rose Ash direction to take evasive action.
The motorbikes were travelling in an organised rally at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Police are trying to trace the white vehicle and driver and ask that anyone with information contact them on 101 quoting police reference 463 140713.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed