Police appeal after Land Rover stolen from Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Blue Land Rover Defender went missing from the Newport area in Barnstaple last week.
POLICE in Barnstaple are appealing for information after a Land Rover Defender was stolen from the Newport area last week.
Officers believe the blue, G reg vehicle was stolen from St John’s Lane some time between Wednesday, January 22 and Saturday, January 25.
PCSO Hannah Denton said the case was unusual as there had been no reported sightings of the vehicle since it went missing.
She said: “Police have carried out door-to-door enquiries and are asking anyone with any information, or who might have see the Land Rover, to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Any sightings or information can be reported to police on non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference CB/14/274.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel