Police appeal after hit and run
Anyone who has information on the incident in Braunton last night (Wed) is asked to come forward.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a car hit a cyclist and failed to stop in Braunton last night (Weds).
The woman in her 30s was cycling along the B3231 Saunton Road in Braunton between 10.30pm and 10.50pm.
As she approached the junction with Westmead Close, travelling towards the centre of Braunton, she was involved in a collision with an unknown vehicle.
The cyclist fell onto the bonnet of the vehicle before falling into the road, and was taken to North Devon District Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No details are known about the vehicle, which left the scene without stopping.
Police would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have been in the Saunton Road area at the time.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
Anyone who can help is asked to contact 101 quoting log 963 of 27/06/12.