Police appeal after arson attacks in Gorwell area
- Credit: Archant
Two incidents have been reported in the last week, say police.
POLICE are appealing for information after two suspected arson attacks in the Gorwell area of Barnstaple.
On Monday, July 15, a recycling shed was targeted in Beaufort Walk during the night causing £500 in damage.
In the early hours of Saturday morning, a wooden bench in the Yeo Valley Community Woodland was ripped up and burnt on a bonfire.
The cost of the damage has not been assessed.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with any information to ring 101 quoting crime numbers CB/13/2106 or CB/13/2102.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern