Police appeal after arson attacks in Gorwell area
- Credit: Archant
Two incidents have been reported in the last week, say police.
POLICE are appealing for information after two suspected arson attacks in the Gorwell area of Barnstaple.
On Monday, July 15, a recycling shed was targeted in Beaufort Walk during the night causing £500 in damage.
In the early hours of Saturday morning, a wooden bench in the Yeo Valley Community Woodland was ripped up and burnt on a bonfire.
The cost of the damage has not been assessed.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with any information to ring 101 quoting crime numbers CB/13/2106 or CB/13/2102.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 8 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel