Police appeal after alleged ‘glassing’ in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
The 24-year-old victim suffered cuts and swelling to her face from the incident on Sunday morning.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after an alleged ‘glassing’ at a pub in Barnstaple during the early hours of Sunday morning.
A 24-year-old woman suffered cuts and swelling to her forehead and cuts to her face during the incident at around 1am at The Water Gate on the Strand.
A 22-year-old woman from Barnstaple was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent and has been bailed until April 29.
It is believed the two victims are known to each other.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has any information or witnessed the incident is asked to call Police on non-emergency number 101 quoting ref: CB/13/799.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal